This website is dedicated to providing British consumers with contact details – especially customer service telephone numbers – for UK companies such as Sky, Vodafone, NatWest and any other major high street retailer or household brand that deals with masses of customer service enquiries on a daily basis in the UK.
- DVLA: Contact the DVLA on their UK phone numbers to apply for your first provisional driving licence, to pay your car tax and to register your vehicle as off-road.
- Groupon: Call Groupon on their customer service telephone number for help booking a deal advertised on the online marketplace.
- Jet2: Phone Jet2 on their UK customer service contact number for any help booking a flight over the phone.
- Octagon: Contact Octagon on their UK customer service number to ask for a new car insurance quote or if you would like to make a claim on an existing policy agreement.
Odeon: Phone Odeon Cinemas by calling the numbers in the UK Telephone Directory to book a ticket for an upcoming film, to find your nearest complex and to get full screening times of their movies.
- ParcelForce Worldwide: Contact ParcelForce Worldwide for help when tracking an international delivery that is currently in transit.
- Sky: Contact Sky UK customer services by calling their phone numbers for technical support with your satellite TV reception and home broadband.
- Thames Water: If you are living in London or in the wider Thames Water catchment area then you may wish to call their customer service number for support regarding your water supply or to pay a bill over the phone.
- UCAS: If you are a prospective university student then you may wish to call UCAS on their undergraduate enquiries contact number to discuss how many points your B.Tech and A-Level subjects are worth or to ask how to apply for a university place via clearing.